Monday, September 2, 2013

Shirt to Tank

I love going to the gym. It's one of my new favorite things. Typically, I wear a tee + yoga pants. However, I wanted to change that up. The other day I picked up a plain t-shirt from a craft store & snipped, sewed & trimmed. In about 10 minutes I had a cute new gym top! The shirt cost $7, however I've seen them go for much less in other states... The green tie is actually a bright green shoestring (random, right?)I had in my sewing supplies. So for just a few bucks, I was able to make myself a fun new tank! This would also be cute with a looser top and actual ribbon for a not so casual top.

Shirt + Scissors...followed along the sleeve & neckline when cutting
Folded over & stitched
Finished project! 

Finished tank, pre-gym! 

No comments:

Post a Comment