Monday, December 2, 2013

And this whole outfit is brought to you by Target...

I'll admit it. I have a Target addiction. It's inevitable though. Seriously, I live so close to one, how could I not?! It's an addiction I don't plan on overcoming anytime soon either. The sweater was an impulse buy, but it was a Black Friday impulse, so 40% off made it totally acceptable. ;) The sunnies are the only piece of this outfit that weren't on sale/clearance/purchased with a percentage off, thanks to Cartwheel. (Seriously. best app ever.) Sadly, I didn't actually hit up any place amazing for Black Friday. The kiddos needed some new clothes, so they were the first priority. The Children's Place has such adorable clothing & they always have coupons & sales going on. But I did pick up this sweater, a necklace, and 2 tops from (shocking) Target & from thredUP  (great online consignment shop) a Banana Republic dress, J.Crew top & Lilly Pulitzer dress. The best part about the thredUP purchases were I used credit from clothes I'd sent in, so I only paid $6 for everything!


1 comment: