Friday, September 20, 2013

Audrey Inspired

Audrey Hepburn is one of my favorite style icons. She was always so put together and classy. I felt like I needed a croissant and to visit Tiffany & Co in this outfit, although this is no lbd. I'll think of it like the day version... 
The pants & top are both from the clearance section of TJ Maxx. Love that store! They always have such fun clothes there. The last time I was browsing I found a Kate Spade jacket...alas, it was $150 & a size 2, so that was a definite no-go. I did sigh a little lot as I walked away. The top *almost* made up for it as it's a peplum that actually fits. I normally just can't find any that I like, but this one was nice and loose. I'm in love with the pants. They're actually supposed to hit mid-calf, however I'm not that tall and have short legs. But I love that they hit at the ankle on me! The necklace is my new favorite. I'm just drawn to sparkle and it was only $10!! I bought this & 2 others in different colors from a woman on Instagram. I think she was just selling out of her own collection, so it is thrifted. 


Top- TJ Maxx, $10
Pants- TJ Maxx, $13
Shoes- Old Navy
Sunnies- Target, $12
Necklace- Instagram via @myjewelrybox1, $10
Bracelets- cuff watch, Target, $8.48; fish, Target, $12; blue & gold, Polka Dots of Savannah,GA, $18 (Old Navy has a similar one right now) 

No comments:

Post a Comment