Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Anniversary Style on a Budget

My 4th wedding anniversary was this week. I arranged for a sitter (Urban Sitter is awesome!) so the hubby & I could have a few child-free hours. But first, I had to find something to wear! Of course, I could have worn something I already owned, however, I wanted to make it an extra special evening. What helps make an evening even better? A new, fabulous outfit! So, I perused the racks...of thrift stores. I found the perfect dress within the first 20 minutes of searching. It was only $8.50! I was thrilled. I googled the label later and found out that line goes for $100-$150+ at Nordstrom! After finding the dress, I needed to complete the dress with the perfect shoes. Lo & behold, Target had these adorable wedges & earrings on clearance. The belt actually came with a pair of shorts I bought on clearance from Kohl's.




Love the ruffles.
The whole outfit! 
Just hanging around

A fabulous dress needs the perfect accessories! 


      Dress- Suzi Chin for Maggy Boutique, thrifted, $8.50
Earrings- Target, $2.38
Sandals- Target, $5.98
Bracelet- Gift from my wonderful younger brother eons ago
Belt- Kohl's, came with a pair of shorts, $10.20

No comments:

Post a Comment