Monday, August 19, 2013

Modern Hippie

If I could go back in time to the 60's & 70's, just for the fashion, I would. Minus the polyester, clothing was so crazy expressive. With that in mind, this was my modern, mommy running errands & playing with kids take on it. This dress came from Target, via the Salvation Army, and cost me a whopping $7. I had to alter it in the bust as it was a smidgen too big, but with that little tweak, it fit great.

                                                                 Before


After


I added black sandals, a braided brown belt, single bubble necklace, bright blue cuff and adorable little shell earrings. If I could have worn some flowers in my hair, I would have rocked those as well. :) 
Dress- thrifted, $7
Sandals- Target, on sale, $12
Belt- Target clearance, $3
Cuff- Polka Dots of Savannah, GA, $18
Necklace- Caroline G. 
 Sunnies- Target, $12

No comments:

Post a Comment