Saturday, August 17, 2013

Accessories

I've never had much luck in the way of finding jewelry I liked at thrift stores. Occasionally, I've found a bracelet or necklace, but not much else. However, there are many places to find cute & fun accessories on a budget. Some are obvious- Target, Old Navy, Kohl's, Charming Charlie's, JC Penney's, etc... Even better is almost, if not all, offer coupons & have sales. Forever 21 is another place with affordable jewelry, just don't expect it to last too long. Some of the most surprising places I've found cute jewelry and scarves were the places I don't normally browse through. Walmart & Walgreens both have cute, contemporary pieces as well. They're also incredibly affordable. I found these earrings at Walgreens for only $2.99 each! Plus they had adorable scarves...and, of course, I grabbed one as well. It's impossible to have too many accessories. They can totally transform your look!
Who doesn't love sparkles + anchors? 

No comments:

Post a Comment