Friday, August 23, 2013

Lilly Girl

To say I love Lilly Pulitzer is a bit of an understatement. Her clothes are bright, cheerful and appropriate for almost any social situation. I can't say I've seen any since living in California, but in Georgia, it's more then just a dress. It's almost like a way of life, a religion. A very bubbly, bright, expensive way of life...kind of like a good champagne. While you could wait for the big sale they typically have at the end of the summer or buy it full price, I'd recommend checking out Re-Lilly Group on Facebook. Honestly, it's one of my favorite things to check out when I get on Facebook! I bought this dress from a lovely woman in Georgia for $30. Originally it went for $118 and, last I checked, sells for $79 on Amazon. The phone case is Lilly as well, and purchased from TJ Maxx. What I love the most about Lilly is the timelessness of the designs. I like to think of them as investment pieces. If I love something enough, I'm going to save it for my daughter for when she's older. Thus, the investment. Of course, explaining that to my husband normally just results in a blank stare. ;)


Lilly...perfect for all occasions! 




Lilly Pulitzer Dress-Re-Lilly, $30
Lilly Phone Case- TJ Maxx, $7.99
Monogram- cSa monograms, $2.55
Sandals- Payless, $15 (3 years ago)
Earrings-Walgreens, $2.99 
Bracelet- Zulily, $7.00
Necklace-made by my wonderful aunt  

No comments:

Post a Comment