Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Date Day Style




The hubby & I stole a few hours alone this last weekend...and it was glorious. Brunch, used book sale, thrift shops...overall, a wonderful date day. The weather here has been a bit wonky as of late, so Saturday it was plenty warm for a dress and sandals. This is a dress I picked up from a thrift stores ages ago and it's one of my favorite finds to date. I hemmed it, then did a zig-zag stitch after it frayed a little. The necklace is a new little treasure, purchased off of Instagram. I felt so awkward taking these photos & would have had more, but a security guard just stopped and watched. He was kind enough to take a photo of the hubby & I together, but I was too embarrassed to take any more solo ones afterwards. Gotta love it. 



Dress- thrifted; $6 (? can't remember exactly)
Belt- Kohl's, came with shorts, $12
Sandals- Target clearance, $12
Coach bag- outlet sale over 3 years ago, $70
Necklace & earrings-set from Instagram, $12

No comments:

Post a Comment