Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Chevron & Anchors

Continuing with my love of chevron + being crafty, one of the outfits in this post is a chevron skirt I made. It's SO easy. Of course, my fabric came from Savannah Sewing. I may live thousands of miles away, but I'll always get my favorite fabrics from there. I'd originally bought this fabric with the intention of making pillows or a makeup bag, but changed my mind. It's a heavier weight, so it's perfect for fall & winter too! The best part of this skirt is that I no longer have in it my possession as I sold it to a good friend of mine. The other skirt I made for a tea that I attended with the Spouse Association here. This skirt was even easier to make!

Made 2 chevron skirts-1 for my mom!
Photo from my Instagram
Sold Skirt!


The skirt itself is super easy to make. I'll have a tutorial for it Thursday! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment