Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm an excitable person. If I'm really thrilled about something, I may bounce & squeal...which is what I did when I found these jeans. Calvin Klein skinny jeans for $3.50! There wasn't anything wrong with them, other then the small rip pictured below. It took me maybe a minute, and they were fixed and perfect. :) 














After I fixed them, I couldn't wait to wear them! What's the point of having fabulous new jeans if they're just going to sit, right? I found this top for $10 on the clearance rack at TJ Maxx. It's actually a bathing suit cover-up, but I thought it was just a perfect top in general. This whole outfit, necklace & earrings included, cost less then $40. My kind of outfit!




Is there such a thing as too much leopard? 'Cuz I totally don't think so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment